- Access : Directions starting from Villefranche du Rouergue. Follow the D911 road to Cahors for 14km and, just after Marroule, take a left at the junction towards the small village of Loupiac. In the village follow signs for Mas de Benoy. Just at the exit of the village one finds signs indicating the nature reserve. Park the car here and follow the footpath which leads to a hide.
- IGN map : 2239 Ouest (1/25000).
- Best time to visit : Winter and the spring migration period.
- Key birds :
- All year : Grey Heron, Middle Spotted Woodpecker.
- Spring : Purple Heron, Osprey, Spotted Crake, Black-winged Stilt, Common Sandpiper, Green Sandpiper, Wood Sandpiper, Black Tern and Whiskered Tern.
- Winter : Great White Egret, dabbling ducks and Snipe.
translated by Robert Straughan.