- Access :
- Privezac Ponds : As above but on the D994 take the left at a place known as ‘Bel Air’ towards Privezac (D26). The ponds are beside the D48 and the D156 which can be accessed from the village.
- IGN map : 2339 Ouest (1/25000).
- Best time to visit : Winter and the spring migration period.
- Key birds :
- All year : Middle Spotted Woodpecker.
- Spring : Purple Heron, Night Heron, Little Egret, dabbling and diving ducks, Osprey, Common Sandpiper, Green Sandpiper, Wood Sandpiper and Whiskered Tern.
- Winter : Little Grebe, Great Crested Grebe, Great White Egret, dabbling and diving ducks and Snipe.
translated by Robert Straughan.