- Access : From Millau, take the N9 road to Aguessac then the D907 following direction Le Rozier. Follow the signs for “Belvedère des Vautours”. Use the car-park 200m after the view-point of the “Belvedère des Vautours”. It is also possible to take a footpath found 150m after the car-park which climbs up the side of the gorge, offering more tranquillity to enjoy the birds.
- IGN map : Top 25 2640 Ouest
- Best time to visit : All year.
- Key birds :
- All year : Griffon Vulture, Black Vulture, Golden Eagle, Peregrine Falcon, Eagle Owl, Blue Rock Thrush, Raven, Chough.
- Spring : Egyptian Vulture, Stock Dove, Alpine Swift, Short Toed Eagle.
- Winter : Wallcreeper, Alpine Accentor.
translated by Robert Straughan.